Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Come to my show!!!! Friday, November 19th

I have been very busy preparing for a show at Pyramid Studios that will be part of FAD on Friday, November 19th. The FAD art district is located in the Falls area in Miami, Florida. The galleries and studios are open from 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm. FAD is an old art community that has become the newest community in Miami to open it's studios doors for gallery night. Artists open their studios for the public on the 3rd Friday of every month and serve refreshments. A free shuttle bus makes the experience fun and easy.
Pyramid Studios is a gallery, artist studio and photography studio.

I will be exhibiting all new work, and would love you to be there. More info to come so stay tuned.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger cardinal arts said...

congrats! can't wait to see your work for the show
good luck with it

October 20, 2010 at 6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOOO HOO!!!! Anybody who doesn't show up for your show will totally be crossed off my list of favorite people! I know how hard you are working, and I KNOW it will be an unforgettable show!!! Miss T in the ATL

P.S., Congrats again for being recognized for your jewelry!

October 26, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home