Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I know it's strange, but...



I swear I am working on some really cool jewelry. As a matter a fact I will be posting one of the projects I have been working on. I will be posting a new brooch in the up coming week, so please check back. But for now here is Mr. Franken Wiener, isn't he cute!!!??? His skeleton is made of a heavy weight wire, built up with polyfill, then felt is sculpted around the form. I used antique fabric for his patches. The scarf is wool and keeps his neck very warm. I had so much fun making him, I saw him come alive with every stitch. He loves complements so don't be shy, send him a one.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosetung said...

beee! he's adorable! i love every little detail, esp that you put a patch heart on his chest. and his tail is perfect. and his ears and his...
awww, this makes me think of my mama... looking foward to more news from the workbench. or, y'know, from that cool table your hubby built... hope summer is good and your handling the heat alright.

May 26, 2009 at 8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I especially like his tongue! Miss T in the ATL

May 28, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger florian said...

hey thats my dog!!! keep up the good work bee

June 21, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger florian said...

hey thats my dog!!! keep up the good work bee

June 21, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home