Sunday, February 15, 2009

Texture in my garden



What a lovely day. Texture is all over my garden; so inspiring. 

I am working on five projects at a time and I don't like posting images of my progress, since the pieces evolve as I work on them as do these images as the day progresses. Soon enough I will be posting the finished products. 

This morning was foggy and I could see the air was full of mist. The light was hitting areas in the garden just for a couple of minutes, what an amazing show. These are the things in life that some people don't see even when it's right in front of them. These are also the moments that make me happy that I left the rat race in New York. I can walk right outside my door and be part of the world, not be part of a world in the dark. Don't get me wrong I loved my time in the big shitty but I yearned to be able to spend some time among the flowers. Do you know what I mean? 

Enjoy the world around you, open your eyes and see the beauty that so many of us take for granted. These are the things that are yours and no one can ever take that from you.

ENJOY, and keep buzzy. 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean! Although the weather in Beantown is not always ideal, the different seasons bring 4 different forms of beauty that evolve right before your eyes. Nice to live where everyday is not grey and concrete! xoxo Erika

February 20, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is rather valuable answer

December 11, 2009 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I congratulate, a magnificent idea

January 2, 2010 at 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps, I shall agree with your phrase

January 4, 2010 at 5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 8, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home