Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My studio away from my studio


My darling husband has made me the most perfect table, so I can work from home during the week when I arrive from my "day job". He will probably be upset that I didn't include (in the photo) the beautiful craftsmanship of the legs and the foot rest bar he designed for my lazy legs to rest on. But you can check out his site and get a closer look. I asked him to put a simpler top on the table top, because the one he made for me was way to beautiful and I was afraid I would damage it. For those of you who know me you all know how accident prone I am. The other photo is a shot of the beginning stages of my next project. I love having Frieda Kahlo looking over me as I work. Great energy! Great Artist! Great woman! And an amazing inspiration!

Keep Buzzy!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Skid Plate McGee said...

Wow. awesome space. Maybe you can rent out your studio now that you're able to work from home. I know a busty sculptress that's looking for a space to throw some clay around......... ahahhahahahhah

January 25, 2009 at 5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home