Saturday, January 10, 2009

Front page of Etsy!!!


I finally saw one of my pieces on the front page of Etsy, can you see me? HINT: top row, second image. I really don't know how long it stays up before the items get changed , but I enjoyed the moment. All the items are related to felt and the color blue. Paul commented that it was 7:30 a.m. so who would be viewing the page so early. I comfort myself in knowing that Etsy is an international site, and I have gotten emails from England and other far away places.

Keep Buzzy! 

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous paul mcclelland said...

Just to clarify, I'm no cup is half empty guy. Maybe just a bit jealous that her stuff was up there and not mine. Ha ha.....


Signed
"The Husband"

January 10, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well we all know you're hearts in the right place, Paul, and that's all that matters! Signed "The Friend" (The ATL one.

January 10, 2009 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Rosetung said...

that's awesome! front page! i think the page usually doesn't change for an hour. and i think lots of people browse etsy in the morning, with their coffee and email and NYTimes ;)

January 10, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger mady dooijes said...

congratulations! all the hard work paid off. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog- will add new work soon. mady

January 11, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home