Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm still here!


Hi all. 
Sorry for the long void in communication. I was busy uploading a million pics to my new Etsy site. I have taken the plunge AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I was really a bit torn about being part of Etsy. But now that I am part of this community of artist it's actually pretty cool. Artist that are part of Etsy I find to be extremely supportive and are very helpful. You have to check out rosetung she makes the most beautiful pieces and one of my top favs!!!  On the site, folks send me messages to tell me how beautiful my pieces are, how great is that? Which is really cool since we all know the life of an artist is a solitary one. 

The photo is a peek at my new piece. I'm attempting to mix fiber with metal to create a necklace. It's quite large and a statement if someone is brave enough to wear it. I am finding that I definitely have a narrow following, and that suits me just fine. 

Thanks for stopping by, I'll try to write more often.

Keep Buzzy!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the combination of textures, the warmth of the fibers and the cool smoothness of the metal. Awesome as usual. PLEASE....keep busy! I want MORE.

December 13, 2008 at 8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awh! Don't worry about posting/writing enough on your site, that just becomes a vicious circle you can't win! Post when you know its right, the things you create are what matter more, right? Now you know why I never got into all that Facebook/MySpace stuff...Just keep on keepin' on, as they say!!! I love the colors you're using-and that's coming from someone you know is not usually into "pink stuff." Miss T in the ATL

December 13, 2008 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Rosetung said...

awww!! thank you, beeeee!!!! <3<3

(excuse my delayed response- busy, but you know that :) haven't been following my fave blogs everyday lately)

i'm glad you're on etsy. i'm glad you're not posting constantly cuz i know you're busy working on things that make you happy!

i totally agree with previous post- thats exactly what goes thru my mind whenever i see bloggers apologizing for lack of posting.

best, j.

December 16, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home