Sunday, December 21, 2008

Feather top and coral cuff come out to play

Well, well, well don't we look pretty? Christine Lyall had her art opening last night at Rex Art Framing. She looked great! She wore my feather top and coral cuff, she was a perfect model and received plenty of compliments on both her work and mine. Christine had my cards and booklet out for the taking, just incase anyone wanted to check out more of my work, thanks Christine. It was very strange seeing someone wearing my work in public, I wish I was invisible so I could hear all the comments. The most important thing is, I learned a lot about what I would do differently to the pieces likeĀ A. make them function better and B. make the pieces even more edgy... closer to where I want my work to go. I am feeling confident that every step my work takes is closer to my ultimate vision.
Checkout Christine's work, because if you don't you will miss out!


Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosetung said...

thats so wicked awesome!!!! it does look great on her. i like how she paired it with the simple black skirt, and how it looks so good with her hair/skin/figure.

December 21, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Must be odd to see how someone else thinks your stuff should be worn, huh??

December 21, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bea,thank you so much for allowing me to borrow the feather top and the cuff. I wish I could afford to buy them, but it was an honor at least to wear them for the evening. I don't know if I did the top justice; I might have worn it a little more conservatively than someone else would have, but it got a lot of positive comments from both men and women. And thank you so much for the plug about my art and the show. That's so kind of you. I'm sure Rex Art Framing won't mind the bit 'o advertising, either! ~ Christine Lyall

December 22, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger deep_in_vogue said...

this is some cool stuff!

January 4, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, I will test my thought, your post give me some good ideas, it's really amazing, thanks.

- Thomas

October 13, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home