Sunday, October 26, 2008

Brass mesh crochet necklace


I could have spent all night in the studio working... but my beagles and turtles wouldn't have liked that very much. 

Today I worked on a smaller scale, using plenty of detail work. The piece you see above is crocheted onto a brass mesh, this keeps the piece stiff and I can also shape it into what ever shape I want. I think this method has endless possibilities. This is a test, and I'm not finished yet, who knows how it will end up.

Keep Buzzy... Bee

3 Comments:

Blogger Mickey said...

Enjoyed visiting. Really fantastic work.

October 26, 2008 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Bee's Hive said...

Hi Mickey,
Thank you so much for commenting. I loved your work also, reminded me of the cubist, Paul Cézanne.
Hope to see you again.

October 27, 2008 at 6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOOOOOOOL!!!! I saw this necklace when it was just a wire mesh twirling in your hands while we spoke. You have an enlightened mind. Thank you for letting me take a peek of your world.

October 28, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home