Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Snow Fox Sweater




I am 80% finished with this sweater. I am using an old 50's fox fur coat I cut up into long strips. I got the 100% wool from a woman in Ralvery, I'm glad I took the plunge and put out the cash. I might even add some sleeves on this one, wish me luck I've never made sleeves before. I wanted to make a big comfortable soft sweater and the wool is perfect for this. Because I crocheted the fur into the wool the fur is on the inside and the outside. This makes it so soft to wear and feels good up against the skin. Leave some comments I love hearing what you all think.

Keep Buzzy...B

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the purple underneath, it makes the detail & work done on the piece very elegant; For me black would have made it to stark, so any dark colors would higlight the piece beautifully. The white is sooo white, but the fur gave it that extra kick to give us a reminder how white nature can go. Man, this would make any woman turn heads at a winter themed party, Very cool piece Miss T in ATL

September 20, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home