Snow Fox Sweater update
I haven't been writing any entries lately because I was at a stand still. I did finish the main torso part of the sweater. But as I wrote before, I have never attached any sleeves to any of my sweaters. So I approached the problem in a sculptural way. I looked all over my house for something cylindrical that was approximately the same diameter as I wanted the sleeve to be. Paul is the one that came up with a terracotta wine cooler. I took one of his long tube sox and stretched it over the wine cooler for cushioning. It seems to be working out as you can see from the picture. I crochet around the cylinder, till I reach my desired length. Hope this method works. I thought this would give me a chance to make some fun shapes as I went along. I hope to have a finish photo up soon.