Sunday, September 7, 2008

Photo Shoot

Hi I'm back. Sorry I have taken so long to upload new images. I have been working on making new pieces for a show I'm having in October. I have to think not only about the pieces I'll be taking, but also how I'll design the actual display for the exhibition. I also have to design my business cards and have them printed. Oh yes, how about bags????  I am feeling much better now about what I will be showing after the photo shoot today. Paul, my husband (who is also exhibiting) shot the photos. We had a blast! If life can be as fun as today was, life would be called heaven. Paul was great at directing and it was hard to edit the film, since I had so much to choose from. I only wish I had a better model. I hope you like the pieces, and please leave comments.

Keep Buzzy!  I am. 

Pink Flake

Landscape Hat

Sail boat Dream Skirt

Tribal Top


Japan's Noodles Dress



Vintage Lace Dress


Underwater Scarf


Ocean Top


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous waywardinn said...

Wow! Model is fine. You've been busy. Good luck with the show.

September 8, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Pepe_Ze_Gnome said...

hey u doing goooood!!! luv ya!!! and hope to see more stuff soon! :)

Luv, You know who!

September 11, 2008 at 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pepe! I was with Ms. Beehive when your 'silent' roomates moved in! Good to hear you're still around! Love your classic ensemble...

As for a SUPER set of clothes, sorry Pepe, Ms. Bee blows you out of the water. I am a huge fan of the wool & wood top as well as the tribal top, the back is incredibly dreamy. Both pieces make you wanna chase down the wearer and see what the rest of it looks like. The entire set of items here to me are very earthy/organic, but all have a very modern flair to them. The pink one reminds me of something a celebrity would wear to a benefit for a worthwile cause. All this stuff has so much uumph!!!! The hat is so sweet! It has more style by itself than most people usually have in their entire head to toe outfits!!! You look FANTASTIC and if you wanna go ahead and branch out to accessories to compliment your pieces I say GO GO GO!!! Love, Miss T in the ATL

September 11, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger ms. macfiber said...

love the wood scarf and the tribal top. I'd like to see more felting going on. I am taking a ProChemical class in april with Chad Alice Hagen. I'd love to see you there.
P from Ohio

September 14, 2008 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger edson_dias said...

vintage lace dress is simply beautiful

September 19, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home