Thursday, August 28, 2008

White Haze mail

I'm getting the hang of finding the most incredible yarn on the "Ravelry" site. This is what I got in the mail today. I am so inspired. It's like getting a new Crayola crayon box for Christmas! The smell of the new colors was amazing, just like this wool. I never thought that sheep wool would make me feel the same way. The strange thing is that it has no color, or is it that it has all color that's why it's white. I have no idea what I'm going to make with it but it's pretty amazingly soft and springy stuff. 

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This may seem like a super goofy/bliaringly obvious question, but have you seen anything on ebay? I am wondering if you have happenend upon anything interesting there...Miss T in the ATL

August 30, 2008 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Bee's Hive said...

HI! T in AtL, I have looked at ebay for yarn and it's more expensive than anything I have found on Ravelry. The Ebay yarn adds on a high mailing fee. The yarn I'm getting from Ravelry has to be a bargain because I can just go to Elegant Stitch here in Miami during a sale and get great bargains. The yarn from Ravelry also has to be special. I like mostly the "novalty" yarns, you know the more funky stuff. Thanks for commenting, I can always count on you : )

August 31, 2008 at 4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Finding the time and actual
effort to generate a good article… but what can I say…
I hesitate a lot and don't seem to get anything done.

Here is my site the gallery

April 21, 2013 at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home