Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Blue Heaven

I have started a new sweater. The color is what got me excited, it's the most amazing electric blue color. I  started the same way I did "Pink Flake". I don't know what it's going to end up looking like but as I said before that's half the fun. I'll add different textures of yarn and mix them all up. It reminds me of the way I cook. I take what I like from a recipe and leave out the ingredients I don't like and add some spices and seasoning I think will work better. It's hit or miss, but when I hit it, it's a keeper! Wish me luck and Keep Buzzy!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO BLUE GO!!! You know I love blue..This thing is quite big by now, yes? Can't wait to see it all grown up! Miss T in the ATL

August 19, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home